About Dr. Vidya Rajaram Patil: Consultant and Proprietor at Arya Women's Health Care Centre
- M.B.B.S. - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Diploma of National Board (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) - Bhabha Atomic Research Center Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai.
- Diploma in Family Planning - Bhabha Atomic Research Center Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) - University of Seychelles American Institute of Medicine.
Field of Experience:
- Hoseman & R.M.O. in Bhabha Atomic Research Center Hospital
- Trainee in Ultrasonography - Harkisandas Nowrottamdas Hospital
- Registrar - Rajawadi Hospital
- Registrar - K.B. Bhabha Hospital
- Registrar - King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Observer in genitourinary unit - TATA Memorial Hospital
- Clinical Assistant - Yashada Maternity Home
- Observer - Sanjeevini Endoscopy Centre
- Lecturer - Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital
- Publications: Isolated tubal torsion in cases of haematosalphinx.
- In Press - Transient tachypnaea of newborn (Study in Process).
- CME - Dysfunctional uterine bleeding (At BARC Hospital).
- Taught undergraduate & Postgraduate students at GS Medical College and Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital
- Helped post graduate students to make presentation in various conferences
- Took active part in seminars conducted at KEM Hospital and at Nowrosjee Wadia Hospital as a part of PG training Programme.
- Conducted Lectures for General Practitioners at Wadia Hospital and at Arya Women's Health Care Centre.
- Secured a Gold Medal at All India Level for First Aid and Home Nursing during Advance Leadership Camp, NCC held at Poondi, Tamilnadu.
- Represented Karnataka during Basic leadership camp counting towards Republic day banner 1991.
- Certificate of merit for performance in MBBS I.
- Has been an active member of NCC and represented her contingent and group in several camps and have received appreciation for the same from Group Commandant Colonel Dixit.
- Won several prozes at District level for Kathak, Bharatnatyam art forms.
- Won Laurels as a violinist.
- Was a member of Debating Committee at Junior College level.
- Was an active member of Young Students Movement and attended several camps.